The Hospital Vacuum is a professional vacuum with a design specific for hospitals and healthcare environments.
Key Features of the Hospital Vacuum include:
- Antibacterial tank, with certification, that works to prevent the proliferation of bacteria and viruses
- Four stages of filtration, two of which are HEPA
- Limited emptying required because of its large six gallon tank
- Excellent suction due to its powerful 1000 w motor
- Quiet – only 64 dBa
- Convenient debris management while using paper filter collection bags
To view the Hospital Vacuum brochure, click here or to contact IPC Eagle for a demonstration, click here.
Hospital Vac Features
Performances improved down to the last detail.
- 1,000 w power
- 105 inch waterlift
- 118 cfm airflow
- Specifically designed for hospital environments with its antibacterial plastic construction material
- 4 stage filtration, including 2 HEPA filters
- Large 6 gallon tank
- Quiet - only 64 dB
Not all features are available for all product variants. Ask us for more info
Read more about our innovations
Where should I use it?
Each field of application requires specific products. Find yours easily.
- Large Areas
- Carpeted Areas
- Small Areas (i.e. hallways~ entryways)
- Hard Floor Cleaning
Type of dirt
Heavy Duty Cleaning