CleanExpo/Pulire, the 18th International exhibition of equipment and materials for professional cleaning, sanitary, hygiene, dry-cleaning and laundry took place in Moscow from 9th to 11th November 2016.
Once again the exhibition was located in the new international exhibition centre CROCUS Expo, a large and modern building, providing all kind of services.
The exhibition has been a great success with 160 companies from 19 countries taking part as exhibitors and 3504 people from 29 countries attending as delegates.
Visitors had different profiles and various interests:
- Top managers, specialists from professional cleaning companies, hotels, wholesale and retail companies, medical & health facilities, carwashes, entertainment and business centres, representatives of transport hubs (airports, railway stations, terminals) and food producing companies.
Specialisation of companies, represented by visitors:
Their most significant product interests:
Conferences about current topics
Conferences held at the exhibition raised delegate interest and focused attention on main subjects such as:
- What are the latest technologies assuring high quality professional cleaning and highest hygienic standards in hotels?
- What are the latest requirements and challenges in the cleaning industry today?
It is in this exciting context that exhibitor companies have introduced their novelties in terms of scrubbers, sweepers, vacuums and manual equipments.
Our innovative proposals
CleanExpo has been a good opportunity to meet our partners, get in touch with new companies and introduce the innovative technology we have been working on in 2016.
- the CT 15R, a new compact battery-powered roller brush scrubber drier that ensures excellent cleaning performances both on hard floors and on carpets, by simply changing the squeegee blades.
- the CT 46, an upgraded scrubber with high drying performances and adjustable handle : the perfect machine to work in narrow spaces with a high productivity.
- the Black is Green trolley, part of the innovative Brix Eco line. Recycled plastics 2.0 are an exclusive IPC technology, with quality and durability fully comparable to traditional plastics, yet producing >75% less waste.
- the Cleano line, renewed and enlarged, is now the best self-contained “one tool solution” optimizing your daily cleaning operations.
- the PW-H50, is the new generation of hot water high pressure cleaners, equipped with innovative electronic and technical systems ensuring higher reliability, maximum safety and maintenance costs saving.
The contagious enthusiasm of visitors
The numerous and enthusiastic presence of visitors at our booths (both at the CleanExpo in Moscow and at the Issa Interclean in Chicago) have once again supported and motivated us to work harder and better in order to serve our business partners.
Both exhibitions were the perfect opportunity to introduce and test the new look and the restyled company logo with its trendy shape and aggressive iron colour. However, we do not forget our history, our values and our commitment to the environment: we choose to maintain the green colour as a part of our identity and keep it on our products as a mark of an eco-sustainable approach.
Looking back and forward
We would appreciate to know if you were at CleanExpo Moscow 2016. If so, did you visit the IPC booth?
If you liked it, or you have any suggestion, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All feedback is extremely useful and we value your thoughts.