The Hydro Station is a portable, high production pure water system that works well as a solar panel cleaning system.
- Solar Panels suffer from the exposition of various damaging types of weather, such as dirt, dust, pollution or algae.
- Weather agents, as well as chemicals used while cleaning solar panels, can be very damaging and cause deterioration.
- The damaging weather agents can work to prevent the sun’s rays from filtering into the panel’s cells and reduce solar performance and efficiency.
- Pure water, however, with the Hydro Station, makes cleaning solar panels much easier, as the Hydro Station can produce up to 6 gallons per minute and can clean 5+ stories high.
- With pure water being chemical-free, the solar panels will not suffer any deterioration from cleaning chemicals
- The Hydro Station is easy to transport as well, as a standard trailer is able to transport it
To view the Hydro Station brochure, click here or to contact IPC Eagle for a demonstration, click here.
Click Here to view our Ultra Pure Video.